This position is responsible for the daily status of outstanding surveys assuring all deadlines are met and maintaining the highest quality. In addition, this position shares in administrative functions of the survey process and general office activities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Liaison between Insurance Companies and Field Reps.
- Create and maintain long lasting relationships with field reps to better manage workload.
- Contact reps with work past due to the company
- Monitor volume of work within territory, if significant increase or decrease notify Operations Manager
- Maintain telephone contact with clients
- Monitor on time percentage for field reps and clients
- Maintain billing rates within territory
- Onboard new field reps
- Monitor and communicate territory Field Rep needs to Recruiting Department
- All other related duties as assigned
- Excellent relationship building skills, ability to influence without authority.
- Pleasant, courteous phone voice and mannerisms
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (primarily Word and Excel)
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Analytical ability and attention-to-detail
- Ability to manage flow of work to field reps
- Ability to motivate field reps to meet tight work deadlines, and represent company within strict guidelines
- Sitting at a desk, working on a computer up to 8 hours a day
- College degree preferred