This position is responsible for the daily status of outstanding surveys assuring all deadlines are met and maintaining the highest quality. In addition, this position shares in administrative functions of the survey process and general office activities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Liaison between Insurance Companies and Field Reps.
- Create and maintain long-lasting relationships with field reps to better manage workload.
- Contact reps with work past due to the company
- Monitor the volume of work within a territory, if a significant increase or decrease, notify Field Operations Manager
- Maintain telephone contact with clients
- Monitor on-time percentage for field reps and clients
- Maintain billing rates within the territory
- Onboard new field reps
- Monitor and communicate territory Field Rep needs to Recruiting Department
- All other related duties as assigned
- Excellent relationship-building skills, ability to influence without authority.
- Pleasant, courteous phone voice and mannerisms
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (primarily Word and Excel) and GSuite/Google Workspace
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Analytical ability and attention-to-detail
- Ability to manage the flow of work to field reps
- Ability to motivate field reps to meet tight work deadlines and represent the company within strict guidelines
- Sitting at a desk, working on a computer for up to 8 hours a day
- College degree preferred
We offer health insurance, dental, sick time, 401k, vacation and holidays.
About Us: Since 1986, Alexander & Schmidt has been dedicated to helping our insurance industry partners maximize underwriting profitability through the achievement of best-in-industry loss ratios. Through focused risk assessment and intelligent diagnosis and management of risk, we help national and regional insurance carriers, brokers, MGAs, program administrators and large agencies in their efforts to achieve superior underwriting results.